Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pre-launch Preparations. All Systems Go.


According to the Wizard World website clock, in about an hour or so there will be one day left until the convention. Alex and I have been building stores and creating products into the wee hours of the morning far too many times in the last couple of weeks. I'm waiting for one more package to arrive (minty fresh biz cards and Ralph the Punk postcards) and then I'll brush my teeth and get a good night's sleep.

If you're going to the convention (and that means you, Ray) come by and see us at table #3027 in Artists Alley.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ray Frenden said...

You know, it was this post that convinced me to stop being such a stingy shmuck and go! Heh.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Hey, spend the money and we'll buy you a drink for the effort.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Ray Frenden said...

Haha; don't sweat that! I'm a good alcoholic. I drink alone, at home, in the basement, with the lights off.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ray Frenden said...

Just wanted to stop by and say it was really nice to have met you; if you would ever like to do something in a more hospitable environment than the confines of the convention, drop me a line!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home