Wednesday, August 16, 2006

First Fear Sketches - 1

I have been working on introducing an important character to the story and, as I said before, the events in the Middle East have greatly affected my thinking. This introduction actually takes place in WWII and, of course, involves the standard Nazi occultist. But these sketches revolve around the character of a boy who will have an intimate connection to the lead character, who is a vampire.



This child emerges from the rubble of a destroyed town. Smoke still rising and corpses still warm. And later in the scene, the child has to drag a bloody body across the town square. I never thought I would write anything like this, but it's where the story is currently taking me. We'll see how much stays through the final edit, but for now I'm trying not to edit anything.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home