Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Devil's In The Details


Detail from theater poster for "Lord Byron's CAIN"

The three of you who read this blog may have noticed that I suddenly stopped posting First Fear stuff when I appeared to be on a small roll. Well, I am still working on the comic book and hopefully you will see a nice finished piece before San Diego Comic-Con and certainly before Wizard World Chicago.

This interruption has been caused by a Top Secret Project to be unveiled at San Diego. At this point I can tell you that it will likely involve some of the finest illustrators working today, the game and movie industries, and some world building. It will all be done under the auspices of a new business called The Devil's Candy Store. Wicked.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are humming along. I stopped by your office a couple of times this week to say hi but the shades were drawn. I thought you were out, but perhaps you were there, hard at work in a creative cave.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

I've been a recluse lately. Lots to do in so little time. I'm still working on the comic book, but this new venture has whipped into my life like a summer squall off of Lake Michigan. Healthy doses of fear all around.

Thanks for making the effort, Kathryn. Bang on the door and odds are I'll creep out of the cave for food and good company.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home