Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Store - First Draft

Well, that was a pain in the ass. I have been singing the praises of the Cafepress.com concept for awhile now, but actually building a site with their interface is another story. After a long day and evening, I have gotten some products up in reasonable form. I used a template provided by Cafepress and that was very constricting, but it will do the job for now. I'll have more products soon, including an updated Shakespeare Christmas card pack. (Hi, Marie!) At this point I'm just relieved I'll have some place for the Artists Alley folks to go (in less than 4 weeks!)

So, for the brave who wish to take a peak at a work very much in progress - welcome to the Burning City store.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Setting up CafePress is a little bit of a pain. When I first started messing with it, it took me forever to figure out that PNG's with alpha transparencies could only be used on black shirts.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Well, now that I have had some sleep, I'm gonna redo the whole thing. This gave me some problems to solve and figure out (as best I could) Cafepress' thinking and tools. Thanks for the sympathy though.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, they're not the most user friendly thing out there. I went out and bought some linoleum blocks and intend to just make some prints that way. I've been wanting to make fancy runs on t-shirts that are limited to 10 or so of each for a while.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home