Friday, October 12, 2007

The Great God Pan WIP 7: Darker Gods

While still not polished, here are versions of the poster taking darker, more iconic tones. They actually look much richer and full of detail . They were made at 300DPI at 12"x17" and have been reduced to 72DPI and 400 pixels wide.

These first two images will seem identical, but there are subtle differences in color, contrast, and detail.




See this one larger.

This one is nice, but I'm not sure about the lack of green in the bottom half of the figure right now. The last two shots are detail from this version.




See this one larger.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger aleX wald said...

I just reviewed the whole progression--it's really shaping up nicely! I do miss the green color though. I would have kept a green light on the figure over all--but that's me. Did she always have a dress or did that come later? Can't wait to see this finished!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home